DiPP-R is looking for a Chief Technology Officer
Do you want to take part in the revolution of city logistics and reduce transportation’s impact on the environment?
DiPP-R AB is changing city logistics with a new concept for Last-Mile Delivery built on a patent pending vehicle and cargo system adapted for the purpose. The concept enables a close to 100% utilization rate, reducing cost per delivered parcel with up to 70% compared to current city logistics solutions while significantly reducing CO2 emissions.
Our core behaviors define and drive the way we act, inform our work and decision-making, and send signals to the world and share what’s important to us:
- Together we get there
- Strive for greatness and be bold
- Be accountable and act
Our leadership philosophy is based on accountability, transparency and respect for the individual.
The overarching guidance for our culture is the sense of urgency for the climate - if we are going to make a difference for the climate, we need to act fast.
We are in an early phase where we have raised capital in a pre-seed round and on our way to raise seed capital for pilots. Our cap table contains several thought leaders in the world of logistics. We have also received EU grants from Vinnova (Swedish government body promoting innovation and growth initiatives). We are now looking for a CTO to set the foundation for and develop both the system and R&D organization.
DiPP-R is head quartered in Lund, Sweden and the team is located in Sweden (Lund and Gothenburg) with partner team members in Germany and the UK. The location for the CTO is flexible.
Main Tasks and Accountabilities :
- The execution of development projects, initially with external partners and later also internal resources, on time and budget, meeting high quality standards.
- Selecting and implementing methods, processes and tools within Product Management and R&D
- Accountable for developing and maintaining Portfolio Plan and setting priorities for R&D investments for DIPP-R.
- Create a highly motivated, collaborative Product Management and R&D team, with an international mindset including external partners.
- Implement and develop a well-structured, cost efficient, agile, and customer focused product development organization and process.
- Initially the CTO will be acting hands-on as the project manager while simultaneously developing the organization
We are looking for an experienced individual with the interest and capability of taking an initial risk against future upsides in valuation as the company has a limited ability to pay salary until the seed round is finalized (planned June 2022). The ideal candidate has:
- Technical education on university level, Master or Bachelor level.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a position within R&D and/or Product Management with focus on software or similar.
- A minimum of five years’ leadership experience.
- Solid project management experience.
- Used to work in an international business set-up.
- Broad understanding of automotive hardware, composites, connectivity solutions and software for IOT.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Used to work in an international context.
- And most importantly share our core values below.
Call Johan Frilund, Executive Chairman +46732-742 823 or
Conny Hertzberg, CEO +46709895294.